Saturday, February 4, 2012

Poker Night At The Inventory

Like to play texas hold em? also like these lads? then you will like this one couse it´s niiiiiiiiice!



Story:
The Heavy: I am reminded of time engineer kill my entire team.
Tycho Brahe: Damn heavy, that's... heavy. I'm sorry to hear that.
The Heavy: I search entire base for him. He tries to kill me with turret and mini-turret, but I crush his toys like they are made of paper.
Strong Bad: Sound like some crappy toys, if you ask me.
The Heavy: Then I find him, hiding by teleporter. I take his gun away from him. He tries to hit me with wrench
[laughs]
The Heavy: . So I take wrench away from him. I take his wrench and shove it down his throat, all the way down to the handle.
Tycho Brahe: Christ!
The Heavy: Then I rip off all his fingers, one by one! Let's see you build toys NOW!
[laughs]
The Heavy: There is blood everywhere! And he is crying!
[laughter]
The Heavy: I think he cries out for mother, but...
[laughter]
The Heavy: the wrench is stuck in his throat! And it sounds like
[imitates a choking noise]
The Heavy: !
[laughs]
The Heavy: Is this not the funniest thing?
Strong Bad: [Stunned silence] That is some f***ed up s***, man!

well thats one of them....


Type Of Game:
Texas Hold em with awsome!
9/10


Content:
By winning a game you can earn weaponds/accesories you can use in TF2 also you can get new card and also new tables and the game it self gives what it offers, a good texas hold em.
8/10


Sound:
Very good, cosy music in the background, good voice actors.. all good!
9.5/10


Grafic:
TF2 grafic level so it´s good and jolly.
8/10


Options:all in options is good EXEPT! when you try to change the difficulty level, sometimes it those not want to change as you wish..
7/10


Controlls:
All you need is mouse, la lalalalaaaa
10/10


Length:
Alot, couse you replay this game alot and it´s a little tricky
8/10


Bugs:
Sometimes it load freezes for like 10-30 sec but then rolls on as usal otherwise nothing else
7.5/10


Similarity:
Texas hold em games in general exept this one is funny to play as good


Verdict:
Very nice casully game to play with a whisky and a cigarr or as i prefer it, with a wine glass of juice and a beer wiener, all dandy!


8.6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment